(Confidentiality agreement) means that we have our data collection way and the way in which personal information is protected for users, and it is so important to review and revise the details of this agreement.
We don't look for any personal information of a specific person, but the personal information is collected from those who want to use the Araboost.com website or related internet pages. Once you have provided us with your personal information, you authorize us to process this information in accordance with the terms and conditions of the (Confidential Agreement)
We may resort to a modification in (Confidentiality agreement) at any time and after the announcement of this modification, the modified version will be published on the website. The modified version of the (Confidentiality agreement) will be effective from the date of its publication. During the process of publication, your continued use of the site you have to be committed to the terms and conditions contained in the modified version of the way we treat and deal with your personal information that you have provided. We hope that you will occasionally be able to view the ads of Loqtta management that may be relevant to the agreement of (Confidentiality Agreement).
The (confidentiality of information) covers the activities listed below:
- 1. The collection and the retaining of your personal information that you dealt with, provided, displayed, or modified.
- 2. The use, review and modification of your personal information as needed
- 3. Your use of your personal information and other users’ information
- 4. The use, access, browsing activity, and modification of your personal information
- 5. The communication tools with third parties via the Internet
- 6. The browsing software used on your PC
- 7. No misleading or deceptive E-mails
- 8. The Protection your personal information
- 9. How do you contact us to inquire about the (confidentiality agreement)?
(1) First item: The collection and the retaining of your personal information that you dealt with, provided, displayed, or modified.
- 1. As part of the registration on the Site, you will be required to provide us with specific personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or phone number and other similar information, and some additional information about you such as your birthdate or any specific information about your identity. In addition, in order to document your identity, we may need you to provide us with a valid proof of your identity (e.g. a copy of your passport, visa, residence permit, national ID and/or driver's license).
- 2. We may also need to collect certain financial information from you, such as your credit card and / or bank account details, to be added to your account information on the site, and will use this financial information for billing purposes and to complete your transactions on the site.
- 3. After registering on the Site, you should not publish any personal information (including any financial information) on any part of the Site, except for the "Account Management" section, which will protect you from fraud or identity theft. Any publication of any of your personal information on any part of the Site except "My Account" may be considered as a violation of this agreement and may result in taking action on your membership in the website.
- 4. The information of your transactions and activities will be recorded on the site whether it is the purchase, sale or display of goods, withdrawal of funds or the deposit of amounts or other activities related to your on-site operations
- 5. Please note that we may use your IP address (a special number given to your Internet Service Provider (ISP)) to analyze the patterns of your activities on the Site and thereby improve your management of the Site. We may also collect your information about browsing details.
- 6. We may collect additional information from you or about you in other ways not mentioned here, such as recording phone calls with employees of the Care Center for Users or through your answers to our questionnaires. We may collect information for statistical purposes and the names of the owners’ information remain unknown..
(2) The second item: our use of your personal information
- 1. We use your personal information only to provide the services and support from the customer team. It aims to measure and improve the level of our services, prevent illegal activities, implement the terms of our agreement with you, overcome barriers, collect fees, provide you with promotional E-mails, as well as to document the information you have provided with third parties, for example, We may share some of your personal information with banks or authorize credit cards to process and document services with third parties for increasing security-related purposes.
- 2. We are committed to maintaining your confidentiality, but we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or third parties. We are obliged to do so by order of the court or other legal departments to be bound by the provisions of the law if we believe that disclosing your personal information may protect you from physical harm or financial loss, or to report suspicious activity or to investigate possible violation of the terms and conditions of the User Agreement.
- 3- Arabsoot or any of its affiliates or business assets, may disclose your personal information to the potential buyer in order to maintain the site's activity.
- 4. We may share your personal information with members of other sites, as part of an auction or purchase deal on the “Buy Now” website, for example, at the end of executing a successful auction on the site, we provide the seller and the winning buyer with information about each party about the other party to contribute to the completion of the process successfully between the parties. This personal information is what you provided us with when registering on the site, so it should always be updated.
- 5. In addition, information about the goods you purchase or sell, or the auctions on which you participate in on the Site, may include details regarding the user's identity, feedback and observations regarding your use of the Site. Otherwise, we will disclose your personal information to a third party after taking a clear permission from you.
- 6. We do not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties within our normal business scope, and we will only share your personal information with others in accordance with confidentiality agreement.
- 7. Once you register on the Site, you have given us a clear mandate to deliver promotional emails about our services for you, as well as emails regarding changes and new features on the Site. If you ever decided not to receive such messages, you can simply choose the link at the bottom of any of these e-mail messages to stop sending these messages to your mailing address or stop it from "My Account" page on the site.
(3) Third item: Your use of personal information and the information of other users
- 1. Members may need to share personal information (including financial information) with one another, in order to complete on-site operations. You must respect the confidentiality of other members of the site at all times.
- 2. We do not guarantee the confidentiality of your information when you share it with other members, so you should request information about the level of confidentiality and security contracts from any other members on the site before you start and provide them with any financial or personal data or information and you can consult the customer service center staff to check the validity and safety of the application
- 3. This confidentiality contract does not cover your disclosure of your personal information to a member of another site. You agree to use any personal information you receive from a member of another site for the purpose of completing a process on our site only for this process and you will not use the information received from a member of another site for any other purposes (except for a clear delegation from the other site).
- 4- You acknowledge and agree that you will not use the personal information that you receive from the site about any member of another site in accordance with the laws in this document.
- 5. You acknowledge and agree that you must use personal information that you have received from users under this Agreement
(4) forth item: The use, access, browsing activity and modification of your personal information
- 1. You can access and review your personal information through the "My Account" page on the website. If your personal information is changed in any way or you have given incorrect information on the site, you must update or correct it immediately, either by displaying it on "My Account" or by contacting our customer service team
- 2. Please note that we will retain your personal information during and after you use the site as required by law to overcome technical barriers, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigation and to take any other action required by law.
(5) Fifth item: Links with third party websites
- 1. The site may contain links with other websites, please be aware that we are not responsible for the level of safety or methods used in other sites.
- 2. When you move from our site to any other site, we encourage you to start reading their (Confidential Information Agreement) if you intend to give them your personal information.
- 3. Our (Confidential Information Agreement) is only applied on your personal information collected on our Site.
(6) Sixth item: Browsing software used on your personal computer
- 1. Like many websites, our site uses small software files installed on the hard part of your computer. So, when you go to visit certain web pages on the sites, the registry recognizes the browser through a unique and random number.
- 2. The cookies we use do not disclose any of your personal information. These records help us improve your performance on the site and help us understand which parts of the site are most frequently used. You are free to delete these records if you have access to them from the browser, however, this may result in your discontinuation of the use of the site.
(7) Seventh item: No for destructive or deceptive electronic messages
- 1- We do not tolerate destructive messages. In order to notify the site of any destructive or deceptive electronic messages, please send an email to email@example.com or, these messages harm us and it may damage any contents that will result in the deletion of the items of the user agreement. We scan the messages automatically, and we may resort to hand filtering to see if there are destructive messages, viruses, harmful attacks, and other damaging or illegal activities.
(8) eighth item: Protect Your Personal Information
- 1. We keep your information (Confidentiality Agreement) in electronic files in the United Kingdom and the United States. So, when you provide us with your personal information, you give us the responsibility to keep this information in the UK or the United States. We take all precautions to safeguard your information (Confidentiality Agreement) and that by not accessing, disclosing or using them from irresponsible parties.
- 2. In any case, the Internet is unsafe and we do not guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information, and you must enter your username and password every time you wish to access your account or complete transactions on the site, choose your password using special numbers and special characters. Do not disclose user name and password to anyone. If you think your username or password has been detected, contact your site support team immediately to change it.
(9) Ninth item: How to contact us for inquiries regarding the (Confidentiality of Information Agreement)
- If you have any questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our Care Center staff or email us at your customer service center's mailing address in your country.